August 30, 2013

A new outfit

Believe it or not I always have plenty of ideas to blog about, even photos...and I never get round to posting them. 

Will try to remedy that...eventually ;)
So here's my new outfit for fall. I have had that fabric for ...years. I started the blouse 2 years ago, and then it just stayed there unfinished until this week, when I had a sudden sewing attack and not only finished the blouse but also made the matching skirt. 







And of course Pepita had to help and supervise.
Seen here holding the pattern firmly in place.

Diego was a bit less interested

6 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

cool sewing and aaaaawww cute cats! :)

Renathe Schneider said...

Nice work!
My mom borrowed my sewing mashine a few weeks ago so now if I need something fixed I will just bring it to her :D

baahar said...

Love the helping Pepita :)

Thanks for sharing the photos .. your tweets made me curious on how they turned out :)

gr8jewellery said...

Good job with the sewing and great little helper Pepita! :D

JuanitaTortilla said...

You are such a skilled seamstress! I'm still learning the baby steps.

Shebbodesign said...

nice match! you are super on sewing :)
And your cats are awesooomee :)