November 13, 2013

My Wednesday favorites




I have a "thing" for Japanese Lolita fashion, I love the details, the intricate designs. I feel a bit too old to wear it myself but that doesn't stop me from drooling over dresses like those. That jellyfish design is by Krad Lanrete . I still think I could pull off the dark blue one though...if I had the money.

And wouldn't it be the perfect dress to watch (yet again) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou ? This print is available here. I love all of Wes Anderson films but The Life Aquatic is special...with it's David Bowie soundtrack. If you're a fan too, you'll enjoy this Tumblr blog.

And to stay in the aquatic theme, I think those gurgle fish pots are awesome! Those are made by Nolasllc . They actually make gurgling sounds when you pour water. I read that the original gurgling pitchers were made in the Victorian era. 


Not sure they'd match the dress but those sure are cute! Women’s Wellie Polka Dot Rain Boot by, dare I say again?... Crocs 


A bunny with glasses *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Have I mentioned I have a lot of things, mainly shirts, with bunnies? So, yes, bunnies are cute, but bunnies with glasses are even cuter!  That monster of adorableness is by trepuntozerocivette  (they also have a Doctor Who bear with fez...just saying...)

The obligatory ugly cute Christmas sweater. It is by Newlook. They really outdid themselves this year with their Christmas range. They even have some sweaters with built-in lights *_* 

1 comment:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

those dresses are so cuuute :)