January 29, 2014

Wednesday favorites



Yes, those cute little wooden animals are actually postcards. How cool is that? You get a postcard and get to built your own little item with it. I have already shipped a few of those...and kept a bunny for me. They are by Formesberlin. They are made of  wood veneer and you can actually write on them (though I shipped mine in envelopes for fear they'd get stolen).
 A beautiful giclee print by Eloïse Renouf on Etsy. I love her style. somehow it reminds me of the 70's and the style at home when I was little.

 A super kawaii hedgehog and leaf jewelry set by AudreyPinkStyle.

 A beautiful fabric butterfly brooch by P8 accessories on Dawanda. I already own some leaf brooches from her shop.

A red plaid dress with white colar *_*  have I mentioned I have a "thing" for red plaid. By Newlook.

Not sure they'd actually match the previous dress but I'd still wear them together I think. Gorgeous fabric shoes on lulus.com.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I got some of those wooden cards for my BF last christmas (well in 2012) fun and cute :)