February 05, 2014

Wednesday favorites

A cat portrait necklace by FlowerLandShop. Yeah, I know I have already featured that shop...But those kitties are so cool, I keep going back to the shop to look at them. 

 A cat illustration by Inameliart. I love it. I'll have it on my wall soon.

 I want that view from my bedroom. On the other hand, I'd just sit there and do nothing...and eventually wither away from starvation... That view is yours for a measly $19.500 per month here. *sighs*

 This is simply amazing...it looks straight out of a Miyazaki movie *_* It is the "Neverwas Haul, a self-propelled 3-story Victorian House, made from 75% recycled equipment and materials" . More photos and amazingness on this site.
 Back down to reality with this pretty rain jacket. Photos don't do it justice. It is  really nice pinkish red coated cotton. Details are really neat. By MSmode. I'd sew a few patches on that one...

A cool ombre Totoro pillow by Canispicta.

3 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

omg! that ahem thing! mobile home! neverwas haul

love it!

MysteriousCats Amigurumi Patterns said...

Wouldn't mind that view either! :)

baahar said...

I really like that cat illustration :)