December 31, 2015

2015

All in all 2015 was a pretty good year. The year balance was regained in a way.


Finally the bathroom was finished. One huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Diego
 Even the cats enjoy it.


There was a partial solar eclipse.

Philibert
Sadly Philibert died of a blocked bladder. He was such a sweet kitty. I miss having him cuddled against me all night.
Bruno
 Bruno the cat adopted me this year.

Pepita, la plus belle du monde
 Pepita was diagnosed with cancer. I am still  coping with that and trying to make the most of the time we have left together.


I went on a cool trip to the Puy-du-Fou in Vendée. Here ,here and here.



I opened a new shop: The Captain Cosmos



I renovated the  kitchen (and living room...still need to take photos of that)


I settled akward situations with old friends (situtations that were entirely my fault).
I saw a great Broadway musical (The Wizard of Oz), won an Ipad mini in a contest (that I traded for a dishwasher...yeah, I am boring).
I saw some great films: The Imitation Game,  Mad Max Fury Road and Bridge of Spies were my favorites.
Read some great books, I finished the whole "the Cat who..." series by Lillian Jackson Braun.
I did a lot of gardening...and actually enjoyed it.
And I had the worst case of ophtalmic migraine that lasted 2 weeks ><

But all in all, it was a happy year. Hoping for more of the same in 2016.
Happy New Year to all!

8 comments:

Heyme said...

Haha, exhanging an iPad for a dishwasher sounds good actually :-)
Hope your new year will bring you much joy!

StaroftheEast said...

Quite some accomplishments for the year :)
Happy new year!

AToM said...

Great year indeed! Renovations are really life-changing so they're a big achievement!
Happy New Year and may a better one come :)

kaylah said...

Your kitchen is so lovely!!

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Happy New Year! All the best for 2016!

Unknown said...

Lovely cat and kitchen! happy new year!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I'd have taken the dishwasher too :D
And awesome year for your house! :)
Happy new year!

Gabriella P. said...

Happy New Year!!