April 14, 2016

Everybody is sick season


Spring cold has finally caught up with me. I've been feeling under the weather. Mom is sick too and she is a bit of a handful.
Dealing with her and the shops and everything is a bit much right now...hence slow blogging.
And if that was not enough that kitty showed up in the garden...less than healthy. Me being me I couldn't leave her there...Kitty was too sick to run away so I easily caught her and took her to the vet. Poor little thing was oozing pus from everywhere you can imagine. The vet had never seen that and didn't seem too hopeful.
But kitty is a fighter and after 2 days of antibiotics and rest in a warm room she is already looking much better.

She is so tiny. If she keeps doing better I'll release her when she finishes the antibiotics. She is super cuddly and friendly, I wonder whether she'll stick around or go back to her former life...

PS: She is not in contact with my cats, in case you wondered...

6 comments:

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Poor little kitty!
Hope she recovers fully, but I suspect that you made a new friend. :-)

baahar said...

I'm sure she will stay :)

Unknown said...

The kiity is super lucky for having you near. I hope she recovers super soon and meet your other cats :)

TinyOrchids said...

Very cute kitty! I hope she'll recover fast

Aldona said...

Wishing to the kitty recovery soon!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

you have such a gentle heart, that kitty had a lot of luck coming to you.